People's Perspective




Hello, I am a 56 yr. old mom, grandma, and great-grandma. I live on the Rosebud Reservation, in St. Francis, SD. The Holiness church has been a big part of our life for a long time. My oldest daughter, who is now 39, started attending when she was 5 years old, and just this past year my great grandson who is 1 yr. old was dedicated there. My family has been touched in many different ways through this church. It was a very emotional time when I sat there that night and watched the church burn down. The church was something that we took for granted- that would always be there- and now it was gone. It was our place of worship. Since the church burned we have been like a lost flock, but with your financial help we will be able to rebuild our place of worship. The kids will once again have a place for Sunday School and other activities. With your generous donations a place of our own will once again become reality. 




Comments