Finance Update-Sept 2017

 $90,000.00- our present goal
-$36,399.96-what has come in as of September 18
$53,600.04-remainder to reach goal



To all of those who have helped in so many ways, those who have given and those who have prayed for us, I cannot thank you enough! I have been overwhelmed with the way God moves and works and how His people respond and give- material things and themselves. I know God will richly repay every effort that has been put forth! He is so faithful! If you can't come, or can't give, you can always pray. Prayer moves the had of God. We have a long way to go but we have a BIG GOD! I'm trusting Him! Thank You all from the bottom of my heart.                                                                                                                  Sheila Stephens





Comments